Sunday

Today it's Sunday
My blog today is called Sunday
Beacause it's a sunny day
On Sunday

Hi there. If you don't know me which you won't I'm an anonymous blogger called Google Girl. This is my blog T.A.W.O.G.G. make sure you like and subscribe.

This blogs just gonna be a quick life update on what's going on. The main reason I haven't been blogging is because I've been revising or practicing my basketball, netball and violin. So school has really taken over my life. I've had hundreds of end of year exams along side the usual homework.

To keep calm I've just been reading. Mostly I've been enjoying some Sophie Mackenzie books. My friend introduced me to them and I'm in love with the books. I've also been reading the potion diaries series which isn't my usual type of book but it's still great.

Music-wise I've been listening to Jake Paul's songs of course. They aren't that good but they weren't supposed to be good they are written to be funny. I've also loved:

1. Mask Off by future
2. Strip that down by Liam Payne
3. 2U by Justin Bieber
4. Unforgettable by French Montana

I don't know about you but I'm suffering real bad from hay fever. It's so bad. It's a good thing you don't have to hear my voice because you'd be disgusted.

A small update on the photography competition. So there are 3 categories I can enter so I'll just explain that. First category is the mobile phone one. Where you can take pictures of  creatures on your phone. For this I'm photographing bugs. Then in the 12-15 year old catagory I'm taking pictures of different animals focusing on their eyes For the portfolio I'll take pictures of more exotic creatures whilst I'm on holiday.

That's all for today. See you soon make sure you like, subscribe and comment then share this blog with all your friends. I love anyone who reads this byeeeee. Make sure you enjoy your Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in school again

Back to Ivinghoe hills

Smash and bash