Lights, Camera, Action 🎥

Yay. So happy. Not sure if I've said this but I love acting. We just got told our school play was loserville. Must admit I've never heard of this musical but I did some research and it seems pretty cool. I'm not old enough to audition for the main part but I'll still audition anyway.

It seems like a fun play so hopefully it goes well. My friend dislocated her knee. So sorry hope u get better. Not that she will read this as no one I know knows about this blog. As this is 💯 % anonymous. Spread the word about me, Google Girl, and my blog T.A.W.O.G.G

I am accident prone and have had so many injuries comment down below some of yours.

Love you guys, bye xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in school again

Colouring, more lunch and more peace

Smash and bash