Colouring, more lunch and more peace

Gooooooood Morning, how you guys doing.

Today I'll be doing a similar thing to yesterday. My sister and Roo are doing some sports activity day whilst me and Jem have lunch at her house. 

I've spoken about Recolor before and I just can't describe how therapeutic it is to sit and colour awesome images. It's so much fun and it is so satisfying to look at my creations then see the out come. I made a little slide show and I'll put that in my blog somewhere. 

I'm working on on a page where I make Bitmoji faces of my friends and family with their blog names  so be on the look out for that. This will be so much fun and I'm looking forward to giving my friends different names. I'll try to make a profile of them with new names, a Bitmoji face, a true discription of them and say if it's my friend or family member or classmate etc etc. 

That's all for this morning bye and have a lovely day. Don't forget to like subscribe, comment and share with friends. It would mean the world to me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in school again

Back to Ivinghoe hills

Smash and bash