Hallelujah

I've always struggled with spelling. But hallelujah is super difficult to spell. Anyway thank god it's Friday well it's not gunna be for much longer but at least theirs no school for the rest of the week.

I'm over working myself so I have just chilled out this evening. I ate some vegetarian food cause that's what we do folks. Who watches love island. I'm watching it now and am typing between the ads.

Not much to talk about really. But if you're a Jake Pauler like moi then keep reading. You might know about all these diss tracks going on throwing shade at loads of people. Well it's ruined jakes brothership with Logan. Then somehow Rice Gum weaved his way into things and joined the war. Then last night I saw Alissa Violets video then I was like hold up a sec what's going on. So she made a video about what happened between her and Jake and it was pretty deep. It was so bad I'm re thinking being a Jake Pauler. What she said is probably true but some may disagree. I think her story fits in with what has happened though.

That's if for now. You know what to do. Byeeeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in school again

Colouring, more lunch and more peace

Smash and bash