Spread the word

A few people read this so even if you don't like my blog please tell other people about it.

I was definitely not prepared for this if I'm honest. I expected a gradual success but this is to slow. I love blogging but I don't know how to let everyone know about it. I can't forward links to my friends as it's anonymous and even they don't know about it and I don't want to give the game away. I don't have social media. Please help.

When you read this please subscribe I haven't even got one subscriber and I'm kinda upset. I think I'm going to go down the fashion route and discuss things related to that. I'll be posting again today as I forgot to yesterday. That's all for this morning.

Bye. Like, subscribe and comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in school again

Colouring, more lunch and more peace

Smash and bash