Basic

Basic is probably the only way to discribe my day. I mean, it wasn't great but it wasn't super dull either. I haven't mentioned this before but I'm a huge fan of Jake Paul I absolutely love him he's the best YouTuber ever. A little while back Chad ( his YouTuber friend that I don't like ) leaked his phone number.

So I was thinking hey why don't I call Jake Paul tomorrow and hope he picks up. I'm not 100% sure that this number isn't fake so I shouldn't get my hopes up but if it was him and he picked up I'd scream. Hopefully tomorrow won't be as basic as today but we will see.

Just so you know the photo isn't mine it's one from online that I like.


So bbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in school again

Colouring, more lunch and more peace

Smash and bash